The Ottawa County, Sandusky County, and Sandusky Area Safety Councils, and the Sandusky County Human Resources Management Association (SCHRMA), are once again holding their bi-annual Tri-County Safety Day! Tri-County Safety Day offers the opportunity for individuals to attend safety-related sessions, win door prizes, and visit with representatives at the Interactive Safety Expo, including The Wonders of Wellness, Superheros of Safety, and Hearing Protection Lab station areas. Area Safety Council members, human resources representatives, and safety managers are encouraged to attend this event. There is no cost to attend. The last day to register is April 27, 2018. For questions, please contact Jessica Kowalski at email@example.com or call 419.898.6242.
Safety Day room locations will be provided the day of the event when you check in at registration. Important times to remember:
- 7:00am – Registration for Kickoff Breakfast – Neeley Conference Center (Building G)
- 7:30am-8:00am – Kickoff Breakfast
- 8:00am – Safety Day Welcome by Dr. Webster, President of Terra State Community College
- 8:15am-9:15am – Keynote Speaker, Brad Hurtig
- 8:30am – Registration for General Sessions – Student Activities Center Lobby (Building C)
- 11:45am-1:00pm – Lunch and Interactive Safety Expo – Student Activities Center (Building C)