CEO Internship Program Submission Information
Congratulations! You just completed the Ottawa County Business Advisory Council's CEO Internship Program. We hope that you gained experience within your internship and have an understanding of what it is you want to do after high school.
In order to receive your school credit and stipend, please complete the form below:
#1 Student Internship Questionnaire: submit your experience and what you learned in the form of a Power Point Presentation, Google Docs Presentation (downloaded), or a Video Presentation (student talking about internship on camera).
Be sure to include photos in your presentation (we want to see what you've been doing). Include answers to each of the following questions:
1. What was the most important thing that you learned from the internship?
2. What was the most valuable part of this experience?
3. Were your expectations of the internship experience met? Explain.
4. After this experience, do you believe this is a career path/field that you will explore further? Explain.
5. What are two things that you learned about yourself as a result of participating in the internship?
6. What is a recommendation you have of how the CEO program could be improved? Explain.
7 Would you recommend this internship program to other students? Explain.
Once completed, please upload the questionnaire (presentation) as stated below.
#2 Student Internship Log: Download the Student Internship Log (top of this webpage) for your internship supervisor to complete. You and the internship supervisor will sign and date at the bottom. Once completed, please upload the document below.
Stipends will be mailed directly to the address provided.
This can be in the form of a Power Point Presentation (PPT), Google Docs Presentation (PPT or PDF), or a Video Presentation (MPG, MOV, WMV)
This can be uploaded as a PDF, Word Document or PNG/JPEG file.
Once you submit the completed form, you will receive an email confirmation along with a copy of your application (be sure to check your junk/spam folder).
Please email email@example.com with questions.